At Poppleton & Appleby, as Insolvency Practitioners and Business Recovery Specialists, we offer expert advice to businesses in financial difficulties, often working alongside a client’s existing professional advisers.
We provide clear, practical, professional advice informed by our commercial awareness and industry knowledge. Our Partners Matt Hardy and Andy Turpin and their team of Insolvency Practitioners and business recovery specialists have many years’ experience which gives us a unique insight into the challenges faced and solutions that work best.
Why choose us?
- We understand your problems and can take some of the stress away
- We understand SME businesses and are experts in the recovery solutions available
- We understand the need to respond swiftly and start working on solutions as soon as possible
- Our team is made up of experienced and qualified insolvency professionals
- We work alongside your existing advisors and all stakeholders in your business
- We have been doing this for a very long time – Poppleton & Appleby were established in 1885.
If you are a business facing financial difficulties, or one of your clients is, please contact our team of Insolvency Practitioners and Business Recovery Experts, call us on 0121 200 2962 or email us, for a free initial discussion.
The good causes we support, featured below, play a special part in the lives of our partners and wider team.
Wherever possible, we also like to say yes when other charities ask for our support, to help them continue their important, and often life-changing, work.